Treadmills are the
answer to fitness questions in the busy lifestyle among Americans.
The exercise machine is used for running, walking and jogging. It’s
seen that most people prefer walking for cardiovascular fitness.
Advantages of treadmill walking:
1. Walking on a treadmill will burn fat
and extra calories.
2. Walking improves blood circulation
throughout the body.
3. It improves the condition of the
heart and keeps it healthy.
4. Walking on treadmills benefits the
lungs and increases the lung capacity. This is the basic for
5. Walking helps to
sooth the mind and eases sleeping troubles.
6. The body strength and stamina
7. The leg muscles become strong and
the natural movement of hips and thighs keeps away the possibilities
8. It provides a solution to the
problem of overall fitness.
There are disadvantages of treadmill
walking. They are joint pains, monotony and some disorders of spinal
nature. But they can be tackled with proper posture and discipline
while exercising. You must learn well from a trainer, how to walk or
run on the treadmill. Chase the targets of the inbuilt programs to
negotiate boredom. Sometimes you can watch TV while working out. It
will break the monotony of your walking schedule.